Friday, October 8, 2010

Our trip is almost here.

Well, we now have just over 14 hours until our flight leaves. Just have a few last minute errands to do and a bit more packing and then we will be already.

So looking forward to see Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown. The weather is going to be beautiful the next few days. Tomorrow is scheduled for 71 degrees. The leaves should be turning. One of the places I'm looking forward to is the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Museum. Hopefully I will get to see somethings that belonged to some of my ancestors. Please check our blog out daily, and become a follower to see what we are up to and to see pictures of what we have seen.

Just a little note....I will be posting lots of information so as to be helpful to me when I go to scrapbook this at home (much easier to write about it as the days go by than to remember everything later, also if you should plan a trip back here maybe you will find the information useful).

No comments:

Post a Comment